E-Sign Consent Agreement Version - 032421
Electronic Disclosures and Consent
By clicking to accept or agree to this E-Sign Consent Agreement when this option is made available to you, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by the terms and conditions of this E-Sign Consent Agreement, and acknowledge that you have downloaded or printed a copy of it for your own records. By providing your consent, you further agree as follows:
- We can send you Communications via email or text message to the email address or mobile telephone number that you provided us directly, or that you provided us indirectly through your healthcare provider.
- Your consent applies to all Communications you receive from us, and that we need not provide you with additional paper (non-electronic) copies of Communications, unless and until you have withdrawn your consent in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
- You will access and keep a copy of all Communications you receive from us.
- Your electronic signature on agreements and documents has the same effect as if you signed them in ink.
System Requirements to Access Information
To view, receive and retain copies of Communications from us, you acknowledge and agree that you will need the following equipment and software:
- A personal computer (do not use a public computer) or mobile device with Internet or mobile connectivity.
- For desktop access, a current version of:
- For mobile access:
- a current operating system that supports text message, downloading and applications from the Apple App Store or Google Play store; and
- a web browser (iOS 11.4 or higher devices running Safari or Chrome; Android 5.0 or higher devices running Android Browser or Chrome.).
- A current web browser or program that permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format or "PDF" files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® (available for downloading at https://get.adobe.com/reader/).
- A valid email address and a working mobile telephone number that can receive text messages.
- Sufficient storage space on your computer or mobile device to save Communications, or the capability to print Communications from the computer or mobile device on which you view them.
Changes to Hardware or Software Requirements
We will notify you if our hardware or software requirements change and give you notice of the revised hardware and/or software requirements. Continuing to use our services after receiving notice of the change is reaffirmation of your consent.
If you cannot accommodate the new hardware or software requirements, you will be able to withdraw from utilizing electronic Communications, disclosures and other processes covered by this consent at no charge. Furthermore, you will be able to access all of these Communications through paper delivery. Should you obtain newer hardware or software equipment at a later time that will allow you to utilize our electronic Communications services, you will be required to renew your consent at that time.
You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 800-236-3206 or by postal mail at: ClearGage LLC, Attn: Customer Service, 3810 Northdale Boulevard, Suite 210, Tampa, FL 33624. Withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic statements will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
Requesting Paper Copies
You may also request paper copies of any specific Communication within 180 days of the date of the Communication without withdrawing your electronic communications consent given in this E-Sign Consent Agreement. You may request paper copies by contacting us via email at email@example.com, by telephone at 800-236-3206 or by postal mail at: ClearGage LLC, Attn: Customer Service, 3810 Northdale Boulevard, Suite 210, Tampa, FL 33624. You may request paper copies free of charge.
How to Update Your Records
It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete email address, mobile telephone number, and other information related to this E-Sign Consent Agreement, and your account(s) with us, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. The email you provided at the time you applied for your loan will be assumed to be your most recent email address. You can update your information (such as your email address or mobile telephone number) by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 800-236-3206 or by postal mail at: ClearGage LLC, Attn: Customer Service, 3810 Northdale Boulevard, Suite 210, Tampa, FL 33624.